- We are all connected by a network of interdependence. People represent the core of life. And our response to people lies at the core of our happiness unhappiness.
- The purpose of an organization is to enable common men do uncommon things.
- Find or create a sense of purpose that will drive your initiative to start the day and give it definition and shape.
- Do the positive first. Always, always, always.. start the day on a positive note. It sets the tone and tenor for the rest of the day.
- Work is a training ground for becoming a better you.
- The ideal movie, the ideal ideal, the ideal family, the ideal building and the ideal workplace are all created by human beings. Someone has to work for all these things.
- By doing well as an individual, you create a successful team. As part of a successful organization. This is the greater good, the greater purpose.
- You alone can help yourself, because you are the one who creates the life you lead.
- Not all goals need to be major, life-altering ones. There is always place for smaller milestones on your list.
Credit- Buddha At Work